As we all know, 2018 has been an interesting year for web design. If 2018 taught us anything, it’s that designers are not hesitant to explore the exotic. We all have observed a lot of advancements in technology that helps us connect better with our users and the order of fresh and new practices that drove the boundaries of what is possible on the web.
- Grid-breaking layouts
- Colourful gradients
- Captivating motion
- Unique illustrations, and many more…
In today’s world, there are about 1.5 billion websites working on the worldwide web. In web designing, the one thing which stresses the website owners the most is the bounce rate. Website Bouncing is when a user leaves your website without much interaction on it.Consequently, a high bounce rate is like a nightmare for most of the web or app developers. Hence, it is not easy to design an efficient website. When you hire web developers for your company, you must make sure that they are updated with the trends of website designing which will rule the market in 2019.
With so many improvements in web designing, it’s necessary to slow down and take a peek on the current trends, and what new ideas we can expect to witness in the future. Here are some of the top website design trends in 2019.
1) Minimalism in Web Design – Today’s modern life is so quick & dynamic that people have very limited time to process information. Great design allows users to analyze data in a short period as possible. The best way we can achieve this is by using fewer elements in your web designing, which is called minimal design. Minimalism design makes the website to load faster and makes their appearance hassle-free. Minimalism design is based on the principle of simplicity. The lesser the elements will do, the more comfortable it will be for your website visitors to perceive knowledge. Furthermore, minimalism design ends up presenting the navigation simple, also presenting exceptional user experience. Most of the software developing businesses are concentrating on these trends in order to offer advanced web & UI/UX designs for their clients.
2) Chatbots – Love them or hate them, chatbots are here to stay. Chatbots are nowadays exceptionally popular due to exciting improvements in machine learning and additional underlying technologies such as natural language processing. We have witnessed tremendous advancements in artificial intelligence and the capabilities of bots. Today’s chatbots are more active, smarter, and more beneficial. Chatbots helps us by providing more exceptional support by granting users with instant responses and refining them to the relevant contact based on their issues. Also, by providing advanced performance by allowing for more relaxed and time-saving transitions between the cases.
3) Loading Speed – Website loading speed has been an important topic in web usability since 1994. Having a speedy website matters to your business higher than you apparently realize. To improve the search engine rankings of the website, the speed has become an essential criterion. THREE seconds. That’s the only time period the users consume in deciding whether to leave or stay on a website. Your design has only so much time to convince a user to stay. Therefore, the designers have to make sure that they maintain their website loading time minimum. A web designer can decrease the loading time by reducing redirects, reduce the size of all images, by applying share buttons which need the least scripting.
4) Integration of SEO – What is the use of a website if it is not reaching the maximum audience? As an essential role of your overall marketing mix, SEO helps your business reach its target audience as they’re browsing for what your business offers. You might have a creative website with excellent features. But what is the use of it if your customers are not able to view it. That’s why SEO comes here. SEO will support to search your website through organic searches on search engines like Google. With a good SEO strategy, your website starts appearing on Google’s first page, where your customers can find you easily.
5) More Video Content – Do you know which is the content that has the highest ROI? According to 52% of marketing professionals, it’s the video content with the highest ROI. The businesses using videos has 49% growth than non-video users. These days 5% of viewers will stop watching a video after 1 minute; 60% of viewers will stop watching after 2 minutes, and 65% watch more than 3/4 of a video. Hence, these statistics explain why video content is a major part of your website design strategy. Nowadays, this fulfilling content is a trending factor of website design.
6) Natural look with rounded shapes – Adding circles to your website is one of the best ideas as it gives a natural look and feel to your website. The circle is a shape which is so simple and so perfect. This round shape adds a note of grace and queerness, the most simple way of engaging people and directing them on selected items. It has a smooth quality that makes it more appealing to the eye. Adding such rounded shapes correctly on your website can cause a notable positive impact like it can transform a dull design into something that breathes life.
7) One page website – Do you know what is the most irritating thing while browsing a website? It’s the loading of a new page particularly when you are impatiently waiting for something. One page websites are much comfortable than a website with multiple pages. On a one page website, a user can find sectional content which is clearly explained, delivering the user experience comparatively easier. Let’s take an example of an e-commerce website. When a user decides to buy a product from your website, but could not buy the product due to the low loading speed of the buying page. Therefore, this example lets you know why one-page websites are better than multi-page websites.
8) Responsive Design – Responsive Design of a website is the evergreen website trend until date. Today, every other person has a mobile in their hand. So do you think it is smartness to not build a responsive website? According to Statista analysis, the representation of mobile users will stretch to 4.68 billion in 2019. In recent years, the accelerated development of reading devices such as mobiles, tablets, televisions, wearables, and desktops that have made designers conscious that responsive design is the mainstream web design trends in 2019. Nowadays, businesses are preferring those web designing firms which provides Mobile-First web designing solutions. As most experts predict proceeding high levels of mobile device usage, responsive web design value is certain to stay in the future.
We hope this information will be enough for you to create an amazing website. These trends keep changing. Some come & go. Some trends last for decades, also some others are just a twinkle in the pan. What values the most is that you stay faithful to the brand that you design for. All the best!
If you are in search for a web design company check this